Justin Bieber is a gayy, gayy, GAY, noooo, we hate him ‘cos he is so gayy, gayy, GAYY, ohhhhh. Sing to the tune of “Baby”, please?
Probable reasons to hate Justin Bieber:
- He has the most number of followers on Twitter. And, hey, we all want more followers. -_- Unfair world.
- Justin Bieber tweets “HI” and gets about a million retweets. Unfair again.
- In a boy’s point of view, all the hot, sexy, beautiful, gorgeous girls love him more than anything in the world, even more than BigMacBeefs.
- He cannot speak Sri Lankan and he will never understand the meaning of “Aiyo”, “Shape” and all.
- He says “Fuck” a lot, and my mother has told me “Fuck” is a bad word.
- He sounded super nasal before his voice cracked and he started singing in a husky way.
- He is too fair. Too much fairness can affect eye sight.
- He shovels his nose in public! Now say “EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW” like a silly girl. 🙂
- Since we are judgmental pigs, we think he sings so well now only because of auto-tune.
- He looked like a pretty girl before. And, a boy looking like a girl is a heinous sin. We are all God-fearing peeps.
- Sometimes, he looks like an over-boiled chicken.
- He broke Selena’s heart. Not like we care much, we just need a reason.
- Finally, the no-reason reason. 🙂
On a serious note, I must say, Justin Bieber sings really well now. His song “Take You” is unbelievably amazing!
No, I am not a belieber. -_-