Heard that word? Urgh? Said that? I can’t get more obvious, can I?
Well, this post is about what can annoy the hell out of us.
1) Trying to think. Your brain decides to jam and think of Oreo instead. Result: No result at all. You haven’t thought about anything, or at least, lame things.
2) Feeling IGNORED. Trust me, that’s enough to unleash the beast in me. If I can’t do much, consider my feelings screwed. I HATE BEING IGNORED by someone I like/love ‘cos it sucks. 😐 And, what sucks more? I can’t really tell them it sucks to be ignored.
3) HUNGER PANGS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.
5) Wanting to sleep, but just cannot. You end up tossing and turning. Seriously, why does sleep decide to screw us up sometimes?
6) When people spread rumors about who your crush is. -_______________-
PLEASE DON’T LIE ABOUT WHO I HAVE A CRUSH ON, PUL-LEEEEZ. Anything, but that!
7) The way mothers SOMEHOW make you feel guilty. The aftereffect of it is like ripping and mincing my brain! How does my mom even DO that!?
8) Your stomach’s banging like a King Kong on your chest and youdonthavefood.
9) This is something all girls would agree one – I don’t have clothes to wear. D:
10) That student who got the highest complains about the grade he/she got. Seriously? Where is thy satisfaction? -_-
11) Late replies to important messages.
12) No answer to urgent phone calls.
13) Your laptop’s charge is down to 7%, but you don’t want to move from your seat.
14) You’re about to sleep after tossing and turning and tossing again and then you remember something you just have to do.
15) Being told “I told you!”. -________- Okay, you told me, I didn’t listen, you were right, I was wrong, now SHUT UP!
16) You’re angry and you say “FUCK IT! JUST FUCK IT!” and a wannabe Saint says “Don’t swear, it ain’t good”. Let me swear when I am angry, at least? Please, St. *Insert name*.
17) Forced friendship when all you want to do is PUNCH ‘EM IN THE FACE! XD
18) You want to get to some place really fast, but the driver decides to take his own, bloody time.
19) hEy, “sUp? dOinG guuuD, yEaH?
Please. Stop. Don’t kill.
20) Studying your pants off can make you go all “URRRRRRRRRRRRRGH” and not studying, yet wanting to study, but still cannot study can, too.
21) When some people just won’t shut up. I can’t fake my interest for long.
22) When hard work ain’t appreciated, it sucks. Sucks more than a vacuum cleaner.
23) Wanting to talk to that one person and not wanting to sound all desperate too.
24) Hitting your toe on some corner of something.
25) Knowing you have so much to say, but you have to stop ‘cos else things would get boring.
So, yeah, those were the 25 things I could think of in 30 minutes. 😀
AND AND AND THINGS CANCELLING IN THE LAST MINUTE! AND AND AND HAVING HIGH HOPES AND SOME SHIT HAPPENS AND WOOOO HOOOOO YOUR PLANS GOT CANCELLED JUST. LIKE. THAT.